We recognize that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed to finding ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work on the environment. We are very committed to promoting sustainability.
Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral to our activities and the management of our organization.
We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help our clients and partners to do the same.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much as possible
- Reduce the amount of paper used wherever possible.
- Recycling equipment that is no longer of used.
- Reduce the amount of energy used.
- Purchase products made with recycled material.
- Purchase products which have a low environmental impact.
- Reduce travel by leveraging technology.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.